GIOVANNI RUFINO / THE CW ©2011 THE CW NETWORK
Top 10 Quotes From Gossip Girl Season 5, Episode 20: “Salon of the Dead”
10. Just when we started to take Employed Nate seriously...
Lola: Hey, did I wake you? It’s after 9.
Nate: That’s dawn on the Upper East Side.
9. Whether with Chuck or Dan: Blair is still as quippy as ever.
Blair: “Just because a tree grows in Brooklyn doesn’t mean I have to plant it.”
8. At least Florida got a break this week.
Blair (to Dan): Why don’t you go home and shower? Or not shower and just use deodorant, as people from Brooklyn are wont to do.
7. Diana = Serena in 10 years
Diana: “I’m a woman who has lived. I have plenty to hide.”
6. We can see the wristbands now...
Blair: “WWDD: What Would Dorothy Parker Do.”
5. Ain't no party like a Gossip Girl party!
Blair (about her party): “It wasn’t uptown or downtown. It was a bloody mess.”
4. Dorota! We missed you.
Dorota: “Ms. Serena hide in room all day like blonde Unabomber.”
3. We’d watch that show!
Blair: Are you running away?
Blair: Joining one of those America’s Got Idol Factor shows?
2. That’s because she made it that way.
Lola (to Serena): “I’m retiring from the Upper East Side.. You’re the only It Girl that matters anyway.”
1. We’d laugh if we weren’t so damn heartbroken for the guy.
Diana: “When I came back [to the Upper East Side]... I’d intended on watching you from afar.”
Chuck: “Nate’s bed is not that far.”