Top 10 Quotes From Khloe & Lamar Season 2, Episode 8: “Under Pressure”
Last night’s Khloe and Lamar Season 2, Episode 8 was so deliciously full of snappy one-liners, we had a hard time narrowing them down to just 10. What can we say? Those K-dashes are a clever bunch! So, without further ado, here they are — the best of the best from last night’s ep.
10. Grandma Knows Best Mrs. Odom: Well, I’ll tell them how to get a baby. I had five!
9. Khloe Deals With Texas-Sized Traffic Khloe: F**king a**hole in a pickup truck. What a f**king dick. F**king a** wipe.
8. No Pressure Khloe (about Mrs. Odom): She was like, “This diabetes is gettin’ me. I’m too tired. It’s time for me to go soon, but I’ll try to hold on until you have a baby.”
7. Spoken Like a True LA Girl Kim (about Dallas): Isn’t it a clean city?
6. Well, Now It’s Back to the Drawl-ing Board Khloe (in southern accent): It’s beautiful here. The Lone Star State. This is where I live now.
5. Oops! Forgot About That Kim: Don’t ever let anyone tell you they love you more than me. Who came to visit you first? Khloe: Who was mean to me for an entire six months?
4. Bad Joke? Khloe (about Lamar): I think he’s on suicide watch.
3. Sounds Promising Khloe (reading letter): I would offer to be a surrogate, even though I’m post-menopausal.
2. #BabyProblems Khoe: I don’t know when I’m ovulating anymore. I’m so confused.
1. Kim Makes a Funny Kim (to Khloe): It’s half black, half white. Kind of like your babies would be!