Happy Birthday, Britt Robertson! Here Are 5 Reasons We Love The Secret Circle Star
Time to pop open a bottle of bubbly (aka witch’s brew) and celebrate a holiday even more important than Halloween! That's right, today (April 18) is Britt Robertson's 22nd birthday, and we've rounded up 5 things we love about her to get the party stared.
1. She's an Animal Lover Britt has two adorable puppies who she hearts more than anything, and she takes them with her everywhere she goes. We love that Britt is such a wonderful friend to her pals with paws! Someone get her a contract with PETA.
2. She's a Great Actress Move over, Meryl Streep (actually, don't), Britt is in the house! This girl can act her socks off, and we've enjoyed every minute of her playing Cassie on The Secret Circle. Any bets as to when she'll make the permanent jump to the big screen?
3. She's Gorgeous Britt might go for the subtle girl-next-door look on The Secret Circle, but there's no denying that she's a mega babe. Boys want her and girls want to be her!
4. She's Funny The Secret Circle is non-stop drama, but Britt brings the occasional LOLz with her snarky delivery and punchy one-liners. Thank goodness, because one can only take so much of Adam's (Thomas Dekker) ennui.
5. She Loves Her Fans Fan girls appreciate actors who reach out to them on a regular basis, and Britt is more than happy to share her life with the masses. She tweets non-stop, posts photos, and moreover keeps us entertained while we're pretending to do our jobs/homework.
Happy birthday, Britt! Hope you have a blast on your big day.
Can’t get enough of The Secret Circle? Like us on our Facebookpage or follow us on Twitter!