7. He does seem kinda creepy, right? Santana (Naya Rivera): I am a thousand percent sure that I’m actually going to be famous, just like I’m a thousand percent sure that our man-child piano player keeps a petite Eurasian locked in a trunk underneath his bed. 6. Uh, Sue? Her name is Santana Lopez. We’re going to guess she’s probably not Irish. Sue [to Santana]: Maybe you can get a business degree, open up a... taco truck? I’m still somewhat confused about your ethnicity.
5. Who doesn’t like watching stuff blow up? Sam (Chord Overstreet) [about the YouTube commenters]: One of them was disappointed because they thought Mercedes Inferno was a car fail video.
4. Does it involve massive amounts of spray tan? Brittany[to Santana]: I came up with an idea that will make you Snooki-famous, but without all the blackout drinking.
3. No question about it: Santana’s got a knack for nicknames. Santana [to Rachel (Lea Michele)]: No offense, Gayberry.
2. We’re thinking Sue just wants another solo, a la “Vogue.” Sue:Lets be honest, William: You’ve been out of ideas since Madonna week.
1. Is a “butter-eating competition” a real thing? Just tell us where to sign up! Santana: Why is everyone staring at me like I’m Finn [Cory Monteith] and I just won a butter-eating competition?