5. Conrad eyes Emily: "That girl just might be Grayson material after all."
But first she has to triumph in the Cristal-drinking contest.
6. Nolan pumps up Jack: "Best case scenario? You find Amanda, she tells you the whole story, and it turns out to be one big Shakespearean misunderstanding. Worst case, turns out you’ve been wasting your time with a career grafter and potentially murderer? Just saying."
So, basically it's a win-win.
7. Daniel teases Emily: "You can take the girl out of juvie ...."
But (thank goodness) you can take the strange, Bostonian accent out of the girl.
8. Mason has a fit of melancholy: "My typewriter is now but an unsightly heap of molten dreams."
Much like his cottage. Too soon?
9. Conrad is grossed out by Victoria: "Whatever, or whomever you’re doing, you’d better damn well be discreet about it."
Great, now we're having flashbacks to Victoria's hook-up. The horror!
10. Charlotte rebels against her parents: "So what if I am on drugs? My father's a mass murderer, my half sister is an arsonist. Guess the fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it?"
Don't forget about your jailbird brother, Charlotte!