10. Never seen a Bass like that... Nate (to Diana): “It doesn’t help that everytime I see you, I see a Bass in my face.”
9. Don’t you get extra points on the “brow” scale for divorcing a prince? Blair: “[Dan’s] highbrow and I’m lowbrow for being married for less time than Kim Kardashian?!”
8. Nate’s a lot more loyal than most UESers. Nate: “I never saw myself as a sleep-with-your-best-friend’s-mother kinda of guy.”
7. Oh, snap! Lily (to Rufus): “Where are you going to find some Upper East Side woman to take care of you the way I have?”
6. She gets the b*tchiness from her mom, too. William: “Hello, sweetheart, you’re looking lovely as ever.” Serena: “Oh, thank you, I get it from my mom.”
5. This Dorota moment brought to you by: TRUEFRIEND.COM! Dorota (to F.I.T. rep, about Blair): “She’s still royalty to me.” Blair: “Down, Dorota!”
4. Man code. Nate: So what you’re saying is... since I already screwed her — Chuck: I don’t need to either.
3. Only B can have an identity crisis as glam as this one! Blair: So, cheers. To Dan. And to literacy. And to me. Anonymously.
2. What? No comparing Florida-to-jail jokes, Lil? Lily (to officers, about her sister Carol): “If you want things to go smoothly in the jail, keep her in solitary.”
1. Sorry, Chair fans. Dair wins the Sweetest Moment of the Week this time! Dan (to Blair): “Maybe you are so focused on how everyone else perceives you that you no longer know who you are. And that’s too bad because if only you could see what I see.”