The 5 Biggest OMG Moments From The Secret Circle Season 1, Episode 20, “Traitor”: Adam’s a Wizard
The Secret Circle Season 1, Episode 20, “Traitor” was a game changer. Not only did Cassie (Britt Robertson) and Adam (Thomas Dekker) turn all Romeo and Juliet on us, Fake were reunited, and a certain double-damaged stud returned to our lives. We’ve rounded up the top five OMG moments for you to look back on. Wands at the ready!
1. NICK IS BACK! Praise the TSC gods! Our prayer circles have been answered. After months of withdrawal, Nick Armstrong (Louis Hunter) is back and better than ever! By which we mean he might be a zombie. Last time we checked on Nick, he had been killed by a deathly worm demon, but it turns out he's been living in a carnival and making friends with clowns! Nick's hobbies include killing witch hunters, writing haikus in his diary, and dripping blood all over giant statues of pigs — and don't even get us started on his lair: A Haunted Mansion.
2. Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) and Jake (Chris Zylka) Have Sex; We Suffer a Mild Heart Attack Sigh, looks like Faye and Jake are back to doing what they do best. Each other. Sure, sure, Jake's in love with Cassie and her extensions of glory, but that doesn't mean he can't enjoy a magical hookup with Faye, complete with underboobage and uppers! As much as we would have loved to see Fake's sexperiments, the CW editors decided to cut the camera away from their afternoon delight. Damn you, Kevin Williamson! Time to go re-read 50 Shades of Grey.
3. Adam and Cassie Kiss, Birds Commit Suicide Cassie's hopelessly in love with Adam, and she just can't take it anymore. His eyelashes send her into a frenzy every time she sees them, and now that he's discovered the art of miming (or as he calls it "cloaking"), we're pretty sure she'll lose it completely. Cassie was so attracted to Adam during her Grandmother's wake (shaking our heads in disapproval), that she forced herself upon him in the bedroom just to feel his tender hipster lips on hers. We understand, Cassie. But only kind of.
4. Charles (Gale Harold) Punches Blackwell; Everyone LOLs Last time Charles suffered an emotional breakdown, he chopped off his middle-parted hair in a fit of ennui. We're worried. Now that Charles knows that Blackwell sperminated his wife, he might go completely nuts and shave his head, Britney Spears style. The warning signs are already there — did you see the way he sucker punched Blackwell in the coffee house? Let's just say, if Charles had an umbrella, he would have used it.
5. Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy) and Adam Day Drink; Adam Becomes a Wizard Adam has obviously forgotten that binge drinking during the day runs in his family, because he and Melissa got blotto'd during this week's episode. Then again, Adam's drinking brought out a new and improved side to his personality: His inner wizard. We half expected this boy to shout "Abracadabra!" as he was waving his hands around in the air! Someone seriously needs to buy him a top hat and a bunny, stat. Do they sell those at Hot Topic?
Can’t get enough of The Secret Circle? Like us on our Facebookpage or follow us on Twitter!