Richard Cartwright /ABC Television Group Â© 2011 Disney
Best Castle Quotes From Season 4, Episode 22: “Undead Again”
Who knew zombies, bizarre drugs, and one everlasting game of laser tag could produce such super-hilarious wisecracks?
Check out the top quotables from Castle, Season 4, Episode 22: "Undead Again” below and be sure to add your favorites in the comments!
10. Castle: "Is there a police code for zombie on the loose?"
This is so showing up in Castle’s next book.
9. Castle: "This one’s easy. The more intelligent the victim, the more delicious the brains."
Castle rationalizes for the undead.
8. Ryan: "He does look like a real zombie."
Esposito: "A real zombie? I’m embarrassed for you, bro."
Ryan’s been drinkin’ the Castle Kool-Aid again!
7. Martha: "You wanna see some real zombies, check out the red carpet at the Tony Awards."
Martha’s seen it all.
6. Castle: "I have one word for you mother: zombie."
Martha: "Too much makeup?"
So that’s her secret.
5. Esposito: "Who would beat a guy up wearing a 150-year-old shirt?"
That’s just rude.
4. Martha: "It seems Detective Beckett is available for a play date."
3. Perlmutter: "Our intrepid heroes have arrived … And Castle."
2. Castle: "But then who’s going to play with me?"
The question most parents ask themselves before their child goes to college.
1.Martha: "She’s growing up."
Castle: "She doesn’t have to. Look at me!"
And we all know how that’s worked out …