If we've learned one thing from this episode, it's that y'all need to start saying "y’all" more often — right, y'all?
10. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) shoots down Booth's (David Boreanaz) babysitter choice: "She didn’t know the difference between Montessori and Waldorf educational theory." Sigh, looks like Baby Christine is going to grow up with a fondness for tie-dye.
9. Angela (Michaela Conlin) attempts to make a joke: "I hate it when mom and mom fight." And no one laughs.
8. Brennan explains what polydactyl means: "It just means he has six toes. It’s a congenital anomaly common in Egyptian nobles and heritage chickens." We'll never look at Cleopatra's feet the same way again.
7. Brennan calls her dad: "I’m just hanging out of a car, that’s all." No big deal, totally normal behavior.
6. Brennan rallies up the parents at daycare: "We all agreed that multicultural, multilingual song time is not too much to ask." With any luck, Christine will learn to speak Vulcan from the squinterns.
5. Grandpa Mobley explains the family feud: "Babcocks is savages." Brennan: "No, Babcocks are savages." Who called the grammar police?
4. Hodgins (TJ Thyne) defends his truffle fetish: "What? Is it so terrible to have a dream? Caroline: "No, not when you’re in bed." Less of a dream and more of a fantasy, but shades of grey.
3. Grandpa Mobley flirts with Brennan: "Feds are never interested in the truth, darling." File this under "Hillbilly Words of Wisdom."
2. Booth eye-rolls at Sweets (John Francis Daley): "Didn’t they teach you, you know, how not to be irritating at shrink camp?" Sweets: "It was a university. You can’t really graduate Phi Beta Kappa from camp." Wait...they don't give degrees in friendship bracelets?
1. Caroline makes eyes at Booth: "Get ready to pucker up, because if you solve this one, I'll plant a little bit of heaven on you." Yes, please!