Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
Top 9 Bethenny Ever After Quotes From Season 3, Episode 11: “Can You Go Into a Chapel With Your Boobs Hanging Out?”
Sassy skinny girl Bethenny Frankel is back with her biting one-liners and hilarious sayings. Here’s our countdown of the top nine quotes from Bethenny Ever After Season 3, Episode 11: “Paradise Lost."
9. Jason: “She knows I don’t do well on boats, stop it with the boats!”
Can’t these people find another form of transportation?
8. Jason: “Happy birthday, I hate you.”
Let’s be honest, he’s off to a great start.
7. Bethenny: “Hermano knows that in the sarong category, you could see that’s really not a $60 sarong. But you know, that’s how they make a living. Sarong, but so right.”
Bethenny, always so punny!
6. Bethenny: “At this point anything that has the word therapy in it, I’m up for it, we could use it. It was between that and the 'kill your spouse' activity by the pool deck.”
We don’t think Dr. Amador would approve of option No. 2.
5. Bethenny: “Can you go into a chapel with your boobs hanging out?”
When in doubt, just ask yourself: What would Jesus do?
4. Bethenny: “The crazy people, they just come to me, and I find them and I love them.”
It’s like her own island of misfit toys.
3. Jason: “Basically, we’re homeless in 30 days.”
Talk about a buzzkill …
2. Bethenny: “I will stick a candle so far up [her contractor] Steve Fanuka’s a**, he will be Apollo.”
We bet that’ll help him get the job done.
1. Bethenny, talking about her waiter: “He’s so cute I want to take him home and snuggle with him. Is that bad? He’s like a little Mexican teddy bear.”
Well, when you put it that way.