Don’t Be Tardy for the Wedding Top 10 Quotes From Episode 3: “Is it Appropriate to Touch His Ass in Front of His Mom and Dad?”
This week on Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding, Kim Zolciak invited her in-laws to be to Atlanta for a few bridal hijinks and some very questionable beef stroganoff. Kim wanted to make a good impression on her future family, who were more than bit a wary of the Real Housewife.
While Kim was busy trying to be a team player, she came off looking more like a playmate. Read on for this week’s top 10 quotes!
10. Kim, leaving Rose’s house: “C’mon lets go, I got to pee like a f****** race horse...Let me be careful in my hooker heels”
Shuffling around in those bad boys looks like hard work.
9. Kim, on baby KJ being fussy: “I think he’s feeling everybody’s energy ...” Ariana: “I think he’s just a baby … and babies cry.”
Is it a bad sign that the person with the most sense in this family just turned ten?
8. Kim, on proper in-law etiquette: “Is it appropriate to touch his ass in front of his mom and dad?”
We’ll put that in the “maybe” column.
7. Kim, smoking her first cigarette in a year: “How do I look smoking? Sexy right?”
Emphysema is sexy right?
6. Kendra, Kim’s decorator: “Every time you cuss, you gotta put a dollar in the jar.” Kim: “OK, watch how good I do, bitch!”
Better empty your wallet out now, Kim.
5. Kim, looking for a dish to put the pizza on: “Babe, let’s just flip a cookie sheet upside down.”
A culinary innovator — Martha Stewart would be proud.
4. Kim: “People have a vision of what they want their son to marry. And sometimes blond hair and big boobs isn’t [it]...”
Wait, what dude doesn’t want that?
3. Kim’s dad, Joe, on why her mother didn’t show up to her dress fitting: “She’s sweating, so she had to put some deodorant on.”
Congratulations, you’ve just created the world’s worst and grossest excuse.
2. Doctor, giving Kim her “non surgical face-lift”: “Here’s a vibrator to distract from the pain.”
Hmm, what kind of pain are we talking about ...?
1. Kim to Kroy’s mother, Kathy, as she tries on wedding gowns: “You don’t want to show any cleavage?” To Kroy: “I’ll have enough of that for you that day (wink).”