Best Castle Quotes From the Season 4 Finale, “Always”
Last night, the murder of a former gang-member-turned-Army-officer brought Castle and Beckett closer than ever — and made for some seriously aww-worthy quotes. (And even that may be an understatement. The Caskett dialogue in this ep was that good.)
Check out the top quotes fromCastle Season 4, Episode 23: "Always” below, and be sure to add your favorites in the comments!
10. Beckett: Say something reassuring. Castle: There are thousands of break-ins in New York City every year …
We guess that works...
9. Castle: Every morning I bring you a cup of coffee, just so I can see a smile on your face. Because I think you are the most remarkable, maddening, challenging, frustrating, person I've ever met. And I love you Kate, and if that means anything to you, if you care about me at all, just don't do this.
Now that’s quite a confession.
8. Beckett: How the hell could you do this? Castle: Because I love you. But you already know that, don't you? You've known for about a year now.
Called her out!
7. Castle: You're not alone in this. I'm here. Beckett: I know.
Always has been.
6.Castle: The most worthwhile things in life are often the most difficult. For example [phone rings, it’s Beckett]. Wow, this really is a smart phone.
Amidst the craziness, Castle finds the nugget of humor.
5. Castle: Either this is the most boring dream I've ever had or you can't sleep either.
We’re gonna go with the latter.
4. Beckett: I’ve been waiting a year for this and I’ll be damned if I let someone else screw it up.
Know who else has been waiting a year?
3. Beckett: I’m fine, I’m in control. Castle: No, you’re not. And if you don’t stop, they will kill you, Kate.
Famous last words
2. Castle: It’s your life, you can throw it away if you want … but I’m not going to stick around and watch you do it.
And that’s all, folks.
1. Castle: Beckett, what do you want? Beckett: You.