Top 10 Quotes From The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4, Episode 3: “I Mean, We Have Fairies For God’s Sake.”
Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the Jersey ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes fromThe Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4, Episode 3, "Third Eye Blind."
10. Rosie Wakile: "Maybe everybody should shut up."
9. Albie Manzo: "Their kids are going to look like little koala bears that can't control their arms and breathe heavy."
8. Kathy Wakile: "[Rosie] doesn't really have any tolerance for airheads."
She might be hanging out with the wrong crowd.
7. Melissa Gorga: "I'm trying to find anything logical in what she's saying, but I can't find one thing."
That makes ... a lot of us.
6. Albie: "Between my mom's menopause and Lauren's weight problems ... I'll be honest, they are two Alpha bitches right now, they ain't messing around."
Your koala baby comments have nothing to do with it, we're sure.
5. Rosie: "I guess he tells his wife everything ..." Teresa Giudice: "Why?" Rosie: "Because she's his wife?"
The voice of reason strikes again.
4. Teresa: "My brother... I say something to him and he blabs it to you."
3. Lauren Manzo: "I'd rather have ugly kids than douchey kids like yours will be."
2. Kathy: "I thought this was supposed to be about positive energy. I mean, we have fairies for God's sakes."
1. "Lauren: "You have to suck on her as*hole first and then she'll listen to what you have to say."