Travolta Says He Has Proof Assault Allegations Are False
John Travolta stands accused of sexually assaulting a masseur earlier this year, but he says he was nowhere near the site of the alleged assault—and that he can prove it.
Travolta’s accuser claims that he was assaulted on January 16, 2012, at a Beverly Hills hotel. But Travolta says he wasn’t even in L.A. then, and he’s produced a photo of him snapped in Manhattan that day and a receipt from an NYC restaurant that back up his claim, according to TMZ. The site has also posted flight records that appear to indicate that Travolta arrived in New York on January 16 before the alleged incident was said to have taken place in Beverly Hills.
Hmm, the plot thickens. Maybe Travolta has an evil twin running around. Remember Face/Off?
Travolta’s not off the hook just yet. A second accuser has joined the suit, claiming that Travolta molested him as well on January 28, 2012 in Atlanta.