7 Characters We Want to See More of on Pretty Little Liars Season 3
We already know about six (!) new characters who will be introduced in Pretty Little LiarsSeason 3. While we're excited to see some new faces on the show, we're also hoping there will be some time left over to squeeze in some older characters who still have a lot of juicy stuff to offer.
In that spirit, here are the top seven characters we want to see more of next season:
1. Mike Montgomery (Cody Christian): Aria's (Lucy Hale) little bro slips in and out of the story seemingly at random. Remember when he was, like, super depressed and stealing things? And then he was getting help for his emotional issues? We'd love a bit more resolution on that. Also, what was up with his friendship with Noel?
2. Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty): Speak of the devil! We're sure Noel will be back, but we hope he has a bigger role this season — after all, he used to date "A", and now he's connected to Jenna (Tammin Sursok). We are all kinds of suspicious of this guy, and we need to know more.
3. Kate (Natalie Hall): She's terrible, but she's Hanna's (Ashley Benson) stepsister. We'd love to see them really resolve their differences … or have a final epic showdown.
4. Holden (Shane Coffey): We're still not entirely sure what to make of Holden. Is he really as innocent as he seems? If so, what, exactly, is his purpose in the story? Whether he's an ally or foe, we feel like there's a lot more to learn here.
5. Duncan (Lachlan Buchanan): Duncan is a goldmine of information about Alison (Sasha Pieterse), and we will be very disappointed if the girls don't try to learn more from him.