10. Brittany probably assumes The Flintstones was a documentary. Brittany (Heather Morris): I was inspired by the new girl Joe, who reminds me of a cavewoman.
9. We’re guessing that Team Faberry wishes this were actually happening! Santana(Naya Rivera): Stop making out with Berry and get to the Spanish room, Quinn.
8. Lord Tubbington is making Bernie Madoff very proud. Brittany: I now realize I wasted an entire year belaboring the nuances of my fluid teen sexuality and getting caught up in Lord Tubbington’s Ponzi schemes. Then, for a while I stopped talking.
7. We don’t think failure is contagious, but better safe than sorry. Becky (Lauren Potter)[to Rachel (Lea Michele)]: Would you mind taking your loser talk somewhere else? I don’t want to catch your failure.
6. It’s about time someone had the “birds and bees” talk with Brittany. Brittany: Yeah, I no longer believe we should be drilling for babies.
4. Brittany was about to call Hercules to come and kill Blaine. Brittany[to Blaine (Darren Criss)]:But to help save the prom and to keep people from turning to stone when they look at you, I’ll give you special permission to wear hair gel. Immediately.
3. Come to think of it, Santana is about as cutthroat as Mark Zuckerberg. Santana[to Rachel]: How is everyone “welcome” when this is clearly just a party for you and the two gay Winklevii twins?
2. Brittany assumes that all uptight brunettes are probably Rachel. Brittany[to someone who’s clearly not Rachel]: By the power vested in me as president, you are all fired. Sorry, Rachel — that includes you.