10. Brittany is quite the dermatology expert. Brittany (Heather Morris): Metal sparks in your face is how you get freckles.
9. Sue dispenses great advice, as always. Sue(Jane Lynch) [to Kurt(Chris Colfer)]: You already have the lady gait and lady voice, and you’ll have to start smoking though, because this dress is a size 2.
7. Maybe Brittany was absent on “sex-education for plants” day. Brittany: I’m not totally gay, but I think that trees are born the same way as babies, so kicking me out would be kind of mean.
Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com
6. At least she's coming to terms with it, right? Santana(Naya Rivera): I’m sorry — I always go to the yelling place. I have rage.
5. Come to think of it, Kurt’s fashion sense would fit right in at the Capitol of Panem. Sue[about Mercedes]: With Monique down for the count, we are entering the Hunger Games of show-choir competition without one of our most powerful voices.
4. That’s one way to solve the problem. Mercedes: Most guys I know don’t even know how to change their own underwear. Brittany: I couldn’t really figure that out, so I just stopped wearing any at all.
2. Speaking of Meet the Parents, we’re kinda surprised Sue doesn’t own a lie detector. Sue[about Rachel]: I’m not saying that Mrs. Focker doesn’t deserve a solo, but every show choir in the country has a little girl with a big nose.
1. C’mon, Sue — Puck has legs that won’t quit. Sue: Puckerman, I respect your commitment to winning, but without a doubt you are the ugliest woman I have ever seen. For a second there, I thought you were Beiste’s sister.