“Lauren Is Albie in a Dress” and Other $#*! the Real Housewives Say!
Another episode means another week of trying to narrow down the multitude of ridiculousness coming out of the Jersey ladies' mouths. Here’s our countdown of the top 10 quotes fromThe Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4, Episode 5, "Spoiled Sports."
10. Jacqueline Laurita: "I do enjoy spending time with Lauren because Lauren likes me and she doesn't fight with me."
That does sound refreshing.
9. Christopher Manzo: "I love Kathy Wakile ... we always said that she's made of porcelain rainbows and a child's laughter."
What's Teresa made of?
8. Teresa Giudice: "I think Melissa accidentally put on Antonia's shorts."
Those count as shorts?
7. Gia Giudice, to Joe Giudice: "I think you need a bra."
6. Gia, to Teresa: "You didn't get boobs until you were 22 years old, that's why you needed to get a boob job."
Wise beyond her years.
5. Christopher: "Jacqueline, you wanna do a field day with Teresa and Melissa and be perfectly sober? You sound ridiculous right now."
4. Albie Manzo: "Lauren has a little bit of an attitude; I'm thinking maybe it's the lack of carbs."
Or the lack of support from her family?
3. Albert Manzo, about Lauren: "I was silently happy that, in her high school years, she was a chubby girl."
1. Teresa, on tampons: "My mom used to say you're not supposed to use these until after you get married cause the virginity reason ... you're not supposed to insert something up there cause, you know, it's like having sex."