5 Reasons You Should Be Watching The Bachelorette With Emily Maynard
Your friends love it, your family loves it, and your boyfriend has a secret shrine to Emily Maynard in his closet. So, why aren't you watching The Bachelorette? Sure, it's reality television at its most over-the-top (read: best) — but ABC's tour de force dating show is pretty much our reason for living.
If you don't already watch The Bachelorette, now's as good a time as any to start! Check out 5 reasons why you should tune in Monday nights at 8/7c.
1. Emily Maynard's Fashion We covet each and every piece of sparkly rhinestoned glory that comes out of Emily Maynard's closet. Sure, we can't afford most items in her wardrobe, but it's called the look for less, guys. Plus, Emily's known for mixing couture items with simple essentials from Forever 21. Do you see what you're missing out on?!
2. Shirtless Hotties This season's crop of eligible bachelors are even sexier than usual, and all of them have one thing in common: The inexplicable desire to hang around shirtless and flex their abs. We recommend you wear sunglasses, because ab flashes have the power to blind. We learned this the hard way while watching Jersey Shore.
3. A Whole Lotta Crazy We take The Bachelorette super seriously, but let's get real. The show is chock full of WTF moments. Things you're missing out on this season? Allesandro The Vampire Slayer, a make-out session with Kermit the Frog, and a dude who carries around a giant ostrich egg as his pet.
4. Over-The-Top Romance Are you convinced that The Bachelorette is just an excuse for Emily Maynard to do the dirty with randoms on ABC's dime? Think again. We're only a few episodes in, and Emily's already falling hard for several of her suitors, causing us to swoon all over ourselves in a fit of dreamy sighs. What's more romantic that scaling up the side of a building during a thunderstorm — can we get an amen?
5. A Tour of the World Emily and her platter of man meat are embarking on a world tour! They'll hit up a different city every week, and you can see the sights with them by tuning in to The Bachelorette! Who doesn't want to watch Emily and Jef Holm soil the riverbanks of Prague with their love-making? Exactly.