Top 10 Hottest Girls on Pretty Little Liars — Do You Agree?
It’s the start of summer, but the temperature isn’t the only thing that’s heating up. With the Season 3 premiere of Pretty Little Liars (Season 3, Episode 1: “It Happened ‘That Night’”) only days away (hooray!), we’re finally going to get an answer to the question that we’ve been debating for years. No, we’re not talking about anything to do with “A.” We’re talking about the far-more-important question: Who’s the hottest character on the show? Decisions, decisions!
10. Mona Vanderwaal (Janel Parrish) Deranged psychopaths can still be hot, right? Mona barely squeaks onto this list, meaning that she beat out a few other hot psychopaths to do so (yes, that means you, Jenna [Tammin Sursok] — incest is so not hot). But Mona has proven that she can get the guys — Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty), anyone? Plus, her bubbly and bitchy persona makes her a lot of fun to be with — provided you don’t get on her (extremely) bad side.
9. Maya St. Germain (Bianca Lawson) Who doesn’t like a bad girl gone (mostly) good? Sadly, we may have seen the last of Maya, since it’s never a good sign when you get wheeled away in a body bag. And that sucks, given that she was Emily’s (Shay Mitchell) most stable relationship (which isn’t saying much). Part of Maya’s appeal is her edgy side, with her eagerness to speak her mind and make people laugh. And let’s face it — anyone who can make no-nonsense Emily laugh probably deserves a medal of honor.
8. Kate Randall (Natalie Hall) There’s no denying that Hanna’s (Ashley Benson) stepsister Kate is hot-to-trot. (Get it — “trot”? Because she rides horses? Nevermind.) But she would probably be ranked even higher on this list if she hadn’t felt the need to Photoshop her face onto someone else’s naked body in that text seen ‘round Rosewood High. C’mon, Kate — confidence is key. Then again, the fact that she’s completely diabolical is kind of a turn-off, too.
7. Melissa Hastings (Torrey DeVitto) It’s clear that Melissa is hot, since she gets plenty of cute guys — but then she loses them to her sister. Also, Melissa’s taste in men is highly suspect. (She’s dated Ian [Ryan Merriman] andGarrett [Yani Gellman]? It’s time to get this girl on Match.com already!) Still, given that the actress who plays Melissa is married to Paul Wesley from Vampire Diaries, we would just seem jealous if we didn’t put her on this list. (And yes, we are ridiculously jealous, but that’s not the point.)
6. Ashley Marin (Laura Leighton) Congrats go out to Ms. Marin, who’s the only mom to crack our top ten! And there’s no denying that Hanna’s mom has still got it, considering her ability to seduce Detective Wilden (Bryce Johnson) and to get Byron Montgomery (Chad Lowe) to fall for her (during the power outage in Season 1). Of course, Ashley’s health-food diet may not make her the most fun person to go on a date with, but none of the guys on the show seem to mind.
5. Spencer Hastings Finally, we get to our first Liar on the list! Spencer is the ultimate “Renaissance woman”: She’s sporty, she’s ridiculously smart, and she even finds time to bake brownies on occasion! (Plus, she can wear a blazer like nobody’s business.) And she might be the only virgin Liar left, but she’s no slouch in the significant-other department, between her seriously adorable relationship with Toby, plus quite a few cuties before him (remember how Alex was hotter than the sun?).
4. Samara Cook Maya has already appeared on this list, and Paige (Lindsey Shaw) barely missed out, but if you ask us, the hottest of Emily’s (many, many) suitors has been Samara. She was definitely the nicest, she makes some awesome jewelry, and while she may not have quite had the chemistry with Em that Maya has, no one will dispute her rockin’ bod. Plus, any girl who throws a poker night is all right in our books.
3. Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale) Aria’s in our top three on this list, even though we wouldn’t exactly describe her as “hot” as much as we would say that she’s “downright adorable.” Then again, the fact that she’s nabbed the World’s Sexiest Teacher — not to mention catching Jason's (Drew Van Acker) eye — certainly means that guys tend to like what she’s workin’ with. Long story short, she’s certainly a heckuva lot hotter than the frozen yogurt that she’s always eating.
2. Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell) Between her swimmer’s body and her sexy-but-demure persona, it’s no wonder Emily has no shortage of girls who are basically throwing themselves at her. Usually, we think of a photo booth as a place to make funny faces, but there’s nothing funny about a photo booth when Emily is involved.
1. Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson) Here we are — the show’s hottest character! It’s easy to see why Hanna nabs the top spot, since she never takes things too seriously, she knows how to be girly but also how to take charge, and she’s the first to admit when her vocab is lacking. We weren’t the biggest fans of her first boyfriend, the aloof Sean, but Hanna has more than made up for it with her too-perfect-for-words Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) (and his even-more-perfect hair). Hanna may have stolen plenty of things in her life, but you can add our hearts to that list.