Top 10 Hottest Guys on Pretty Little Liars — Do You Agree?
With the Season 3 premiere of Pretty Little Liars fast approaching, we thought we’d finally tackle the biggest mystery facing the show. No, we’re not talking about how Alison (Sasha Pieterse) died. The mystery we’re talking about is: Which character is the hottest? Let the battle begin.
Last week, we ranked the 10 hottest girls on the show, and while that is all fine and good, we all know that the list of the guys is the one that really matters. So here are the top 10 sexiest men to have ever appeared on the show. Make sure to tell us in the comments who you think deserves to be number one. And try not to drool.
10. Lucas Gottesman (Brendan Robinson) Lucas barely sneaks onto this list (much like he sneaks into attics and sneaks into memorials in the park). We must say that we can’t get enough of how devoted he is to Hanna (Ashley Benson), and we’re intrigued by how he’s the sweet brainiac who isn’t afraid to indulge his inner rageaholic every now and then. (In other words, he and The Hulk have a lot in common.) We just wouldn’t recommend going on any midnight row boat rides with him anytime soon.
9. Holden (Shane Coffey) Remember Holden? Remember the fact that his Season 2 plotline was basically the lamest thing ever? We might have been even more bitter about that whole situation if he weren’t so easy on the eyes. (Those locks!) So let’s get this straight: He’s a guy who can kickass and buys gummi bears for girls? Yes, please.
8. Byron Montgomery (Chad Lowe) You go, Byron — you’re the only dad to make the list! (Gotta love those Lowe men.) He may have a slight temper, and his sheer hatred of Ezra (Ian Harding) is definitely a turn-off. (Who could possibly hate Ezra?!) Then again, somehow Byron makes the whole smoldering-professor thing work — and he’s managed to stop sleeping with his teaching assistants, which is a good thing.
7. Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty) By far the most evil person on this list, Noel beat out several other creepy-but-cute dudes (sorry you missed the cut, Ian [Ryan Merriman] and Detective Wilden). Sure, there’s nothing too hot about Noel’s two favorite hobbies: blackmail, and grabbing people by the leg on fire-escape ladders. But Rosewood’s resident bad boy has still managed to earn the affections of Mona (Janel Parrish), Jenna (Tammin Sursok), Aria (Lucy Hale), and Ali (which is quite the list!). Just don’t try to give him back a necklace that he once gave you. It won’t end well — trust us.
6. Alex Santiago (Diego Gonzalez Boneta) Remember this hottie, who dated Spencer (Troian Bellisario) in Season 1? Frankly, we’re still upset that he left the show so quickly. Let’s face it — we’re never ones to turn down a guy who knows his way around the kitchen, besides the fact that Alex looks amazing in tennis shorts. And apparently he’s a good listener too, as Spencer’s mom discovered (following her cancer diagnosis). So we have: Good listener, knows how to cook, awesome legs. Uh, what’s not to like?
5. Jason DiLaurentis (Drew Van Acker) This is the Season 2 iteration of Jason, obvi, after the show recast the part. And we’re happy they did, because if substance-abuse counselors looked this hot when we were in high school, we would have done a whole lot more experimenting. And we can understand why Aria has chosen Ezra over Jason, but let’s just say that having to choose between those two dudes is not the worst problem to have. Of course, Aria isn’t opposed to a sexy dream or two about Jason — and neither are we!
4. Wren Kingston (Julian Morris) Attention, George Clooney and McDreamy: You guys have some competition for the title of “TV’s Sexiest Doctor.” Wren might not be the most faithful guy ever — since he hooked up with Spencer while engaged to her sister — but he’s proven to be mighty helpful whenever Spence needs him. Plus, the whole sexy accent thing doesn’t hurt one bit.
3. Toby Cavanaugh (Keegan Allen) Toby can breathe a sigh of relief in knowing that he beat out his rival, Wren, by one spot on our list! (Phew.) And it’s true that both Wren and Toby are hotties, but we have to give the edge to Toby, if only because he looks great doing manual labor. Plus, he just might be the nicest pickup truck owner in the history of pickup truck owners. We should mention that he’s not too big on smiling, but you wouldn’t smile either, if your sister had forced you to get freaky with her.
2. Caleb Rivers (Tyler Blackburn) And now: The final two! You should keep in mind that choosing between these final two guys was pretty much the hardest thing we’ve ever had to do — even harder than doing our own taxes. Caleb is pretty much as hot as they come, and the only thing he’s better at than tampering with phones is taking care of his beautiful, beautiful hair. Speaking of hair care, Caleb can hop into the shower with us anytime he wants (much like his Season 1 shower with Hanna). We’re waiting.
1. Ezra Fitz (Ian Harding) Sure, Caleb gives Mr. Fitz a run for his money, but there’s no question that Ezra deserves the top spot on this list. Ez makes us smile every time he’s on-screen, and the only thing that makes us resent him is that he was kissing Aria in that parking lot instead of us. There are a lot of amazing boyfriends on this show, but Ezra takes the cake (or should we say, the vegan French food). Who knew that vests could be so sexy?