$#*! Kristen Stewart Says: Top 10 Most Outrageous KStew Quotes of June/July 2012
Make no mistake about it, actress Kristen Stewart is not afraid to speak her mind. The Twilight star may be one of Hollywood’s reigning It Girls, but that doesn’t mean she’s going to conform to any sort of Tinseltown mold.
Recently K-Stew has been bringing her signature brand of sass to the pages of both Vanity Fair and Elle magazines. Here are her top 10 most outrageous quotes from those interviews.
1. She’s droppin’ f-bombs all over. “You can learn so much from bad things. I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me? I can’t wait for something crazy to f***ing happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f*** me over! Do you know what I mean?” (Elle, June 2012)
2. Yes, she’s dating Robert Pattinson. Get over it. On if the gold ring on her index finger is from Robert Pattinson: “Everyone wants to know. Everyone knows already — it’s ridiculous.” (Elle, June 2012)
3. Nothing like chowing down on some snails to get an interview started off right! After trying escargot for the first time: “Pretty good. Though I just don’t want to eat a whole plate of them.” (Vanity Fair, July 2012)
5. Quite the hair-raising situation... “But it’s not like I didn’t care that they made fun of me. It really bothered me. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, ‘Oh my God! That’s disgusting — you don’t shave your legs!” (Vanity Fair, July 2012)
6. So she’s not a model. Get over it. “I have been criticized a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph. I get some serious s**t about it. I’m not embarrassed about it. I’m proud of it.” (Vanity Fair, July 2012)
7. So many f-bombs, so little time. “If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet, would think, ‘What an actress! What a faker!’ That thought embarrasses me so much that I look like s**t in half my photos, and I don’t give a f***. What matters to me is that the people in the room leave and say, ‘She was cool. She had a good time. She was honest.’” (Vanity Fair, July 2012)
8. Apparently you can say that in Vanity Fair. “I don’t care about the voracious, starving s**t eaters who want to turn truth into s**t. Not that you can say that in Vanity Fair.” (Vanity Fair, July 2012)
9. Holy smokes! Darn you, Google.... “You can Google my name and one of the first things that comes up is images of me sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe with my ex-boyfriend and my dog. It was [taken] the day [Twilight] came out. I was no one. I was a kid. I had just turned 18.” (Vanity Fair, July 2012) 10. Smoking pot. Underwear. What won’t she talk about? “In [the tabloids] the next day it was like I was a delinquent slimy idiot, whereas I’m kind of a weirdo, creative Valley Girl who smokes pot. Big deal. But that changed my daily life instantly. I didn’t go out in my underwear anymore.” (Vanity Fair, July 2012)