AzMarie & Raven? 5 Totally Random Rumored Romances With ANTM Celebs
If A-listers didn’t have a steady stream of models to date, guys like Leonardo DiCaprio would have to go celibate. Enter America’s Next Top Model, which isn’t always great at launching superstardom, but it’s good for launching models onto the radars of superstars.
Last month, Cycle 18 contestant AzMarie Livingston was in the news for reportedly dating actress Raven-Symone. Here are five other ANTM stars — including Tyra Banks herself — who have been linked to bold-faced names off the show.
1. Adrianne Curry Adrianne won the very first cycle of Top Model back in 2003. In 2005, the openly bisexual model got engaged to Christopher Knight — a.k.a. Peter Brady of The Brady Bunch — on the season finale of VH1’s My Fair Brady. The next year they got married but, sadly, Adrianne is no longer part of the Brady bunch — they announced their separation in May 2011.
2. Eva Marcille Pigford Eva won Cycle 3 in 2004 and she’s been rumor-linked to a ton of famous guys — including Nick Cannon and Jamie Foxx — but her most serious relationship seemed to be with Tyler Perry's House of Payne actor Lance Gross. They split up in March 2010, five months before their planned July 17 wedding. In July 2010, rumors came out that Eva was dating rapper Flo Rida, right after his split with singer Brandy Norwood.
3. CariDee English CariDee won Cycle 7 in 2006 and in May 2008 Page Six said she dumped her hometown boyfriend for model/celeb Tyson Beckford. That didn’t seem to amount to much but in December 2011, CariDee talked to Life & Style about her surprising hookup with Marilyn Manson. "Yes, I dated him about a year ago," she told Life & Style in December. "It was fun." Fun isn’t the word we’d use for him, but whatever floats your boat, girl.
4. Anchal Joseph This one’s really random. After Jim Carrey split with longtime girlfriend Jenny McCarthy, he was spotted holding hands at a Broadway play with date Anchal Joseph of ANTM Cycle 7. That was in January 2011 when Jim was 49 and Anchal was 24. She's just one year older than Jim's daughter, Jane. Not a whole lot came of the relationship and that August Jim made that odd love note video for Emma Stone.
5. Tyra Banks Tyra has dated some heavy hitters. According to MSN UK, Tyra started seeing Will Smith after she appeared in a few episodes of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in the early 1990s. In 1993, Tyra met Boyz N the Hood director John Singleton through mutual friends and they start dating. ''Tyra brings out the silly side in me, which no one else is allowed to see,'' John told People. Tyra said, "I like that he's very intelligent but not nerdy." They split in the spring of 1996 and in June, Tyra went to the Essence Awards with Heidi Klum’s future ex, Seal. People says that “low-key romance” ended that October. Tyra was recently spotted with Drake at Disneyland, but supposedly it wasn’t a “date” since they just happened to be there at the same time. One major Tyra fan who probably wouldn't mind running into her is Transformers actor Tyrese Gibson, who has made it clear he would like to date her. And just last week, Tyra reportedly had a “romantic weekend getaway” with new ANTM judge/model Rob Evans.