10. Hanna: “I need an aspirin and a trough of water.” Frankly, we prefer bottled water to trough water, but to each his own.
9. Aria [about Ezra’s name]: “And my dad pretends like he can’t hear, but his neck gets all red, and then his face pinches up like he’s constipated.” Spencer: “So basically Ezra is like Lord Voldemort.” The English Teacher Who Must Not Be Named.
8. Emily [to Aria, about drinking]: “You’re a pixie — I’ve gotten really good at this.” We don’t think “high tolerance for alcohol” is something you can put on your resume, Em.
7. Aria [about Ulysses]: “You still haven’t finished that book?” Ezra: “No one has.” Stop making excuses and buckle down, buddy.
6. Spencer [to Aria, about Mona]: “She can’t hurt us anymore — bitch crazy.” Hanna: “Don’t worry, Aria. Someday we will all have jubilation.” Uh, have Hanna and Spencer switched bodies like in Freaky Friday?