Revenge Creator Reveals More Season 2 New Characters (Including a Puppy!)
Though the focus for Revenge season 2 will likely be about the identity of Emily Thorne’s mother, we already know that creator Mike Kelley intends on introducing a host of new characters in the show’s highly anticipated second season.
In a recent interview with TV Guide, Mike filled us in on some of these new characters’ roles. So far we have:
- Emily Thorne’s mother
- Conrad Grayson’s ex-wife and kids
- Victoria Grayson’s mother
- A new puppy to take Sammy’s place
- “People from Emily’s, Amanda’s, and Nolan’s pasts”
In additional interviews, Mike has also mentioned:
- People involved in Emily’s life during her time in foster care
- People involved with Takeda’s “Revenge School”
- And those involved in the conspiracy
That’s a lot of roles to fill, and we already have some recommendations. Who would you like to see in these new spots? Comment below!