Find out five things you need to know about the twins before you start choosing sides on Bachelor Pad 3.
1. They’re from Florida. Not that there’s anything wrong with that! Erica and Brittany both hail from Lake Mary, Florida and they both attended the University of Florida in Gainesville.
2. They’ve hooked up with 2.5 Jersey Shore cast members. While the cast was in Italy, they met Brittany and Erica, who were in Florence for a study abroad program while the cast was filming. Brittany immediately took to The Situation and hooked up with him on numerous occasions. (However, she denies going “all the way” with The Sitch, despite the show suggesting otherwise.) Meanwhile, virgin Erica had a hot and steamy (and drunk) makeout session with Vinny before she stumbled into Deena Nicole’s bed and the two allegedly had sex. Erica must not consider what she and Deena did “sex” since she still stands by her proud virgin title.
3. They might be PR geniuses. The girls posed for some hilarious photos with The Situation while he was filming in Florence, catapulting interest in the two blond babes in the press. (Keep in mind, this was before the Florence episodes even aired.) Then, they managed to milk their tiny appearance on Jersey Shore into a phenomenon, spawning the “#Twinning” catchphrase. Now, they’ve turned their minor fame into a role on a network reality show. These two really know how to market themselves!
4. They once auctioned themselves off on eBay. Speaking of marketing ... during the height of their Jersey Shore fame, the girls auctioned off a date with them on eBay. The starting bid was $1,000, and promised that there would be “no curfew.” The most enticing element? Shipping was free! Sadly, the auction was removed from eBay shortly after the girls posted it.
5. Their involvement with Jersey Shore almost got them in trouble with their school. When U of F heard that the hard-partying Jersey Shore cast would be filming in Florence, they issued a statement to their students telling them that they were not allowed on the show. Someone sent the email to TMZ and eventually the university reversed their statement, saying that they just hope that all students studying abroad meet their academic requirements. Thank god U of F backed down because we would have never been able to meet the twins if they hadn’t!
Catch Brittany and Erica on Bachelor Pad 3 when it premieres on July 23 on ABC.