Happy Birthday, Khloe Kardashian! Here Are 5 Reasons We Love the Reality Star
Time for a major Kardashian family get-together! Today is Khloe Kardashian’s 28th birthday, which is perfect because we’ve been looking for a reason to express our affection for the feisty reality star. Here are five reasons why we adore Mrs. Lamar Odom:
1. She Stands Up for What She Believes In Undoubtedly the most outspoken of the Kardashian sisters, Khloe is never shy about voicing her opinion (even when it directly contradicts the thoughts of momager Kris Jenner). From telling Kourtney not to put up with Scott’s shenanigans to refusing to give in to Kris’ paternity test pushiness, Khloe knows how to stand her ground!
2. She’s Dedicated to Her Family The Kardashian sister has said she will always value family above fame — and that’s something we can truly respect. Khloe has openly stated she wouldn’t hesitate to pull the plug on her reality show if it ever got in the way of her relationship with NBA hubby Lamar Odom. So when he parted ways with the Dallas Mavericks and wanted to refocus his NBA career, Khloe did just that and decided to put Khloe & Lamar on hiatus.
3. She’s Hilarious Khlo regularly has us in stitches during Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Whether she’s hilariously imitating the Kardashian matriarch or simply being the only one in the family to tell it how it is, Khloe provides some much needed comic relief.
4. She’s an Animal Lover Unlike her sister Kim, you won’t find Khloe donning fur coats or knee-high python boots. The self-proclaimed animal lover even bared it all for animal rights organization PETA and its “I’d rather go naked than wear fur” campaign. Now if only PETA hadn’t pissed her off by throwing flour on her big sister...
5. She Even Has Oprah’s approval You don’t have to take our word about Khloe’s charms — just ask straight-shooting talk show host Oprah Winfrey! After interviewing the Kardashian family for Oprah’s Next Chapter, the talk show queen was reportedly so impressed with Khloe and her razor sharp wit that she agreed to appear on the family’s reality show.
Happy birthday, Khloe! Hope you celebrate in true Kardashian style!