Eric McCandless/ ABC Family
“He Smells Like Baby Wipes” Quotes From Pretty Little Liars Season 3, Episode 4
Pretty Little Liars proves that anyone can lie, but it takes practice to do it with style. We've rounded up the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 4: “Birds of a Feather,” including Hanna (Ashley Benson) deciding which fruit she wants a guy to look like.
10. Aria: “Everybody exaggerates on this thing — I read it in Cosmo.”
Isn’t Cosmo the source of everyone’s moral compass?
9. Emily: “Melissa bought a pair of Chloe boots at Saks last week for $900."
Aria: “Okay, now those I want to see.”
Melissa is definitely guilty of one thing: Fabulous taste in footwear.
8. Caleb [to Hanna, about the tickets]: “Don’t worry — I’ll think of a way that you can thank me later.”
Can Caleb perhaps think of a way for us to thank him later, too?
7. Hanna: “You know what they say: If the feather fits."
Aria: "Hanna, it's the shoe. If the shoe fits."
If there isn’t an expression to fit her situation, Hanna will go ahead and make one up.
6. Ella: “I haven't been on a date since George Clooney was on ER.”
At least her last date wasn’t back when George Clooney was still on The Facts of Life.
5. Hanna [about Melissa]: “Oh, my God. She's even more anal than Spencer.”
Emily: “I didn't even think that was possible.”
The anal-retentiveness of the Hastings clan knows no bounds.
4. Aria: “I’m trying to get my mom a date with a man, not a frat boy.”
Would it be so bad for Ella to date a college guy? Why not beat Byron at his own game?
3. Hanna: “For purposes of my head not exploding, can we just say that she is telling the truth?”
We’re thinking that even basic arithmetic could make Hanna’s head explode.
2. Aria: [about her dad’s new after-shave] “He smells like baby wipes.”
Not exactly a major turn-on.
1. Hanna [about finding a date for Ella]: “Preferably someone who doesn’t look like a grape.”
But what about dating the California Raisins? At least those guys are in showbiz.
Catch an all-new episode of PLL on Tuesday, July 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT onABC Family.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!