Top True Blood Quotes From Season 5, Episode 4: “Let Bygones Be Bygones, Bi Girls Be Bi Girls”
If you like piña coladas and making love in rain-filled cemeteries, then you'll love this week's fangtastic batch of True Blood quotes. As Bill's British alter-ego would say, "They're bloody good!"
Sit back, relax, and feel free to snack on an aorta. We won't judge.
10. Lafayette calls out Sookie: “You the fucking angel of death.”
She's basically Bon Temps' Grim Reaper.
9. Pam tries to make amends with Eric: "Let bygones be bygones, bi girls be bi girls.”
Lyrics to the new Lady Gaga single, anyone?
8. The Authority's resident interrogator eyerolls at the Bible: “I know the guy who wrote it and he was high the whole time.”
He must have written it on 4/20 BC.
7. Eric gives Pam a pep talk: "You are my child, as I was the child of Godric. You were born into greatness.”
Way to pollute the gene pool with your snarkitude, Tara.
6. Flashback Terry watches fireworks with his homies: "Hey, you all need to put your dicks away and come and look at this.”
Fireworks = way more important than sizing up your comrades.
5. Eric peaces out on Pam: "As your maker, I release you.”
4. Sookie feels sorry for herself: "I know the whole world hates me.”
Yep … pretty much.
3. Sookie gets her drank on: “If you like making love at midnight in a cemetery.”
That's just you, girlfriend.
2. Alcide greets a sloshed Sookster: "You smell like mint and peaches.”
Well, that and blood mixed with Fantasy by Britney Spears.
1. Jessica defends her party: “So I had a few friends over, OK? No one got eaten, no one got drained.”
Steve Newlin popped multiple erections, but NBD!