The Situation Was Born on the Fourth of July! 10 Reasons Why We Love Mike
The Situation has put on many faces over the years — from the wild and crazy guy to the sensitive, sober man. In honor of Mike’s 30th birthday (July 4), here are 10 reasons we love the Jersey Shore star.
10. He’s built an empire, and whether you’re a GTL fan or not, you can’t argue with all the millions he’s made just being himself.
9. He’s not the biggest slut in the Shore house. Compared with some of his roommates — Pauly D, Vinny, and even Snooki pre-Jionni— The Situation’s bedroom has been a relatively low-traffic zone.
8. He’s reformed. After reaching his bottom on prescription drugs towards the end of Season 5, The Situation made the responsible decision to get help. It takes a strong person to do that!
7. He’s funny. Sorry, but he is. For example, “I ain’t wearing this shirt when we go out. This is the shirt before the shirt.” And, “I’m Hurricane Situation and I’m heading straight for Snooki Island.”
5. He can be a good friend. Despite their differences, The Situation has always supported Snooki throughout their tumultuous relationship. And he even showed his friend potential when he made sure a very drunk Unit got home as safely as possible (before, you know, he got arrested).
2. He’s growing up. If Jersey ShoreSeason 6 is the cast’s last hurrah, we’re actually confident that Mike can use the opportunity to grow up a little. He knows how to make money, and he just recently entered a real relationship with Paula. Could suburbia be next?