5. So now Charlie wants to kick Aylin’s ass? That seems healthy. Charlie[about breaking up with Aylin]: It means that we’ve taken all this energy that we used to put into things like snuggling, and thrown that into kicking each other’s asses each week.
4. Passive-aggressive, much? Mario[reluctantly agreeing to Charlie’s request]: Sure, Charlie. You should put it in your headphones, though, but okay.
Tyler Golden/Oxygen Media
3. Blake is not a big Jessie J fan. Blake: “Price Tag.” [Long pause.] Now I know the title of the song.
2. Does this mean they were eating brains? Zach[about the choreography]: Just do something ‘cause right now, y’all look like zombies.
1. Charlie is clearly adjusting well to this whole friendship thing. Charlie[to Aylin, while pushing her]: Friendship shove.