10. Lily is not on Team Michael. Lily[about Michael avoiding the bottom three]: Everything about it sucks.
9. Some people miss Charlie more than others do. Robert Ulrich: How is it without Charlie? Ali: Quiet!
8. Michael keeps the conversation short and sweet. Abraham[about Michael’s recording session]: How was it? Michael: It was all right. The end.
7. Cocky, much? Well, we suppose it doesn’t hurt to ask. Aylin: I’m at a point right now where I just wanna be like, “Can we just go ahead and eliminate everyone so that I can get seven episodes, please?”
6. Sometimes, this show helps the contestants with real-life problems. Other times, not so much. Robert Ulrich[about Shanna]: She doesn’t let the fact that she’s wearing twenty pounds of meat lose her focus.
5. So there are times when Aylin enjoys Lily’s yelling? Aylin: Lily yelling is the last thing I need right now.
4. Ryan accepts this compliment on behalf of his beautiful little hat. Abraham[to Ryan Murphy]: I love you so much! I come here, and I see you in your beautiful little hat, and I’m just like, “Hello!” Ryan Murphy: You’re not getting any points for the flattery.
3. We keep wondering when Aylin will finally come out of her shell a little. Aylin: It took me a second to understand why they chose Madonna for a Turkish Muslim, but I think I get it: She’s super sexy, so — I mean, hello!
Tyler Golden/Oxygen Media
2. But that’s a small price to pay to be a trendsetter, right? Shanna[about her meat dress]: Every time I move, the smell of my dress is nauseating, where your mouth just starts watering, and your eyes are watering, because you’re about to throw up.
1. Is this The Glee Project or 127 Hours? Michael[about Blake]: It sucks that I have to compete with him, but I would gnaw off my own left foot to win this competition.