5. Spencer: "What happened to the girl who wouldn't get out of her sweats?" Hanna: "She traded them for fatigues." Hanna is ready to be all that she can be.
4. Hanna [to Spencer, about her shoes]: "I wear three inches, or I wear nothing. Oh, and order me a side salad to soak up the cheese." Cheese has a way of making your problems disappear, even when they’re “A”-sized problems.
3. Spencer [to Hanna]: "You almost tripped over a catheter back there that was still attached to someone." Apparently, Hanna is a ball-buster both figuratively and literally.
2. Spencer [to Aria]: “What’s up with you? You’re acting like a pod person.” Aria is worried that she’s having close encounters of the “A” kind.
1. Hanna [if Lucas comes to the church]: “Then I’ll show up with a paddle and finish what I started at the lake.” Paddles are great for rowing or for beating up suspicious yearbook staffers.
Catch an all-newepisode of PLL on Tuesday, July 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.