Top Erica Rose Quotes From Bachelor Pad 2012 Premiere: “That Would Be Like Having the Help Sleep in Bed With You”
We’d seriously pay Erica Rose to make our lives a living hell. Sounds like a blast. Then again, that would make her “the help” and she shouldn’t want to be our partners or, uh, sleep in bed with us. Anyway, Erica was in classic form on the Bachelor Pad Season 3 premiere. Here are some of her best quotes.
6. Erica R. [about the Jersey Shore twins]: "There's only room for one set of twins in this house and it's not those two girls." No, Blakeley, sit down. She wasn’t talking about yours.
5. Kalon [explaining why he said she didn’t represent Houston well]: "You got naked on a television show and ran around." Erica R.: "I mean, yeah, but..." Isn’t that just a normal Tuesday in Houston?
4. Erica R.: “I don’t forget and I don’t forgive.” So are you still mad at Blake Julian for screwing up your game in BP2?
3. Erica R. [to David “Napoleon” Mallet]. "I think you're an ugly loser and your plan is not going to work and you’re going to be leaving next week.” Hmm. Isn’t this the same girl who was hurt by Kalon McMahon’s mean comments about her appearance?
2. Erica R [to David]: “If I stay I'm going to make your life a living hell, so enjoy that.” As opposed to his current life surrounded by people calling him a dumbass, when they’re not naked and drunk in the pool
1. Erica: "I do not want to be partners with any of these fans. That would be like having the help sleep in bed with you. It's just inappropriate." Which is why Chris Harrison stays in the stables with the horses.