Jef Holm’s People Water Company: 7 Things You Need to Know
Have you heard the good news? Emily Maynard and Jef Holm are living happily ever after, and they are also, like, the best people ever. That's right, Em and Jef are gearing up for a trip to Ghana where they will visit People Water's most recent well sites. Emily is thrilled to be a part of such an important project, but what's the deal with People Water, anyway?
We know Jef Holm founded the company with his buddy Cody Barker, but is it a corporation? A charity? A bunch of sexy hipsters who braid each other's hair all day? All that and more, friends. Check out a comprehensive list of 7 Things You Need To Know About People Water!
1. You Can Purchase People Water at a Store Near You People water is sold at Whole Foods, Albertsons, and Marriot Hotels. The bottles come in three sizes, and you can also snag t-shirts and accessories online! Come one, come all, and buy these bad boys up!
2. People Water Is Purified in Nature! People Water isn't purified in a lab like some plebeian waters. Instead, it's 100-percent naturally spring-fed, BPA free, Fluoride free, and pH balanced 7.2 or higher. Basically, it's liquid gold.
3. A Bottle For a Bottle For every bottle of People Water that your purchase, the company will give an equal amount of clean water to a person in need! Think Toms shoes, but instead of ugly flats you get a delicious drink. People Water's mission statement says, "True success isn't only about making money. It's also about giving back. Helping others. And hopefully, when all is said and done, leaving the world a better place than we found it." Amen to that!
4. Your Bottle Of Water Helps a Specific Group Of People The water that gets donated when you purchase People Water doesn't just sit in Jef Holm's hair coif. It goes to a specific project! If you want to know what your bottle is up to, just scan the QR code and it will take you to the project that your purchase is making possible.
5. People Water Is a Utah-Based Company In case you need a reminder, People Water is based out of the great state of Utah, where Jef lives with his family. Utah for the win!
6. People Water Promotes Clean Water Projects Your purchases make it possible for the folks at People Water to travel the world building wells, rain catchments, and pumps — they always have various sustainable water projects going on. "When a well is put into a community it changes everything," People Water says. "No more drinking dirty water, no more long exhausting walks for women and children, and most importantly, the people of the village can be healthier. "
7. They Give to Charity People Water provides us Jef Fans with H2O, but they also work with charities. "Nowadays, it seems to be a successful charity, you have to be good at marketing," People Water says. "Marketing raises awareness but most importantly marketing raises money. A charity will not survive without $. We want to help with this."
There you have it folks! People Water is the best company this side of Bachelorville.