Happy Birthday, Kylie Jenner! Here Are Five Reasons We Love the Reality Star
They grow up so fast! It seems like just yesterday we were watching a pre-teen Kylie Jenner beg for a puppy on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Today, the youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner children turns 15 and we’re in the mood to celebrate! Here are five reasons we love Kylie:
1. She’s a great sister. The brunette beauty is super dedicated to everyone in her family but seems to share a special bond with older sister, Kendall Jenner. Whether she’s helping Kendall out of a shy spell or keeping her company at a photoshoot, the reality star is always around to lend a helping hand or a sympathetic ear!
2. She’s already a budding writer. She’s not even halfway through high school, but that doesn’t mean Kylie will wait for a diploma to pursue her dreams. With sister Kendall and writer Maya Sloane, the E! star plans to pen her own young-adult science-fiction stories. She also serves as Seventeen magazine’s West Coast Fashion Contributor with her sister.
3. … and a well-established model. Her face has already appeared on countless magazine covers, including Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Aussie mag Girlfriend.
4. She has one seriously enviable closet. Our mouths were watering when Kylie showed off her walk-in closet to Oprah Winfrey. At the rate her wardrobe collection is growing, she might need a whole room for her clothes by the time she graduates high school!
5. She’s in touch with her silly side. She may live a glamorous life, but Kylie isn’t afraid to act a little silly every now and then. Whether she’s painting her face and dragging her mother, Kris Jenner, down the stairs in a ritualistic chant or wrestling with Kendall, something tells us she’s one down-to-earth chick!