Image1
Credit: Blake Jenner on Twitter/Damian McGinty (Official) on Facebook    
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0

Glee

Glee Project Fans Like Cameron and Damian’s Bromance More Than Blake and Michael’s! The Results Are In

Picking a favorite duo between The Glee Project’s Blake Jenner and Michael Weisman or Cameron Mitchell and Damian McGinty is like having to choose between two ridiculously awesome desserts like ice cream and cake. Both choices are just so sweet, amazing, and wonderful that it’s really hard to pick a favorite either way.

But if you did have to choose just one, which of these fan favorite duos would be your ultimate favorite? We posed this question after last week’s Season 2, Episode 9: “Romanticality,” and fans have been voting ever since. The competition started off neck and neck, but now one pair has emerged as the definite frontrunners.

Image1
Credit: Cameron Mitchell on Twitter    

Overall, just under 30% voted “Peanut Butter Brothers! Blake and Michael, for sure.” That leaves the majority, nearly 70%, voting, “I’m sticking with the originals: Cameron and Damian, all the way!”

So while this season’s Blake and Michael might be talented, likeable, super-friendly — and, let’s face it, really hot — they just don’t seem to have what it takes to surpass Cam and Damo in the fans’ eyes.

Speaking of Dameron, the two roomies both just got back to L.A. after spending their summers back at home. (That’s Texas for Cameron and Ireland for Damian, of course.) No word yet on what their immediate plans for the future are, other than making more awesome videos together, we hope! So while neither Cam or Damian will be on Glee Season 4miss you already, Rory! — we still hope to see them both popping up somewhere soon.

Image1
Credit: Tyler Golden/Oxygen Media    

Oh, but to go back to that cake and ice cream analogy from earlier, we’re going to have to say that Dameron would be the cake, while the Peanut Butter Brothers are the ice cream. Because do you know which delicious dessert recipe uses ice cream as a key ingredient?

Peanut butter milkshakes. (Team Blichellie FTW.)

Can’t get enough Gleetastic goodness? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!

08.12.2012 / 07:30 PM EDT by Beth Douglass
Related: Glee, The Glee Project, Damian McGinty, Cameron Mitchell, Blake Jenner

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0