Bachelor Pad 3’s Michael Stagliano — 5 Things You Need To Know!
The Stag is back — and better than ever!
We fell hard for Michael Stagliano when he breakdanced his way to our hearts during The Bachelorette Season 5, and he's been in our thoughts (read: forbidden fantasies) ever since. If you're itching to learn more about the cutest singleton on the bachelor block, look no further than our roundup!
1. He won Bachelor Pad 2! Does Michael's handsome mug look familiar to you? It might be because he won Bachelor Pad 2 — meaning he's spent undue amounts of time getting drunk in Chris Harrison's love nest. Of course, he had to split the cash winnings with his partner (more on her below), but hey. Mo' money, mo' problems!
2. He was engaged to The Bachelor's Holly Durst! Michael thought he had found true love when he met Holly Durst, but these two ended their engagement right before booking Bachelor Pad 2! Can you say awkward?! Michael and Holly were partners on the show, but when Mikey wanted to get back together with her, she hooked up with Blake Julian. So. Much. Heartbreak.
3. He has a twin who isn't a breakdancing instructor, therefore not as cool Good news, ladies. There are two Stags among us. Meet Michael's adorable twin brother, Stephen, who is just as sexyliscious as he is. Even better? Stephen's married to The Bachelorette's DeAnna Pappas, whom he randomly met at a “Men Tell All” after party. What was Chris Harrison thinking not inviting both these bros to be on Bachelor Pad 3? (Sorry, Taltos Twins.)
4. He's a musician! Michael is the gift that keeps on giving. Not only is he a reality star/major hunk, he also has a blossoming music career! His self titled EP is available on iTunes, and a few of his songs were even featured on the premiere of Bachelor Pad 3. Check out Michael's website to learn more about his dulcet tones –– and yes, he might be performing at a concert near you. Sigh, so dreamy!
5. He's a published author! Good news: Michael has written a children's book, and it's completely amazing. We suggest you run to the nearest bookstore and get your claws on Wesley's Stories: Afterschool Adventures, a collection of fantasy tales for tweens about besties Wesley and David, who get up to "unique mischief" like eating "fropple" with the candle wood elves at the "great forest table." Basically, it's the best thing ever.