Top True Blood Quotes From True Blood Season 5, Episode 11: “Heaven, Thy Name Is Faerie!”
True Blood is almost over, so it's time to savor the flavor. We've rounded up the top 10 quotes from Season 5, Episode 11, which we suggest you enjoy while wearing a tutu and drowning in a puddle of your own tears. Sob, how are we going to make it until next summer? Thank goodness for our life-sized cardboard cutout of Eric.
10. Bill real talks with Jessica: "Do you think I’m an idiot?" Is this a rhetorical question? 9. Lafayette corrects Arlene: "I'm a bitch, not a snitch. Love it." We're lovin' it.
8. Bill gets fancy: "Take the helicopter. I want this thing done properly." Bill is the Christian Grey of vampires. 7. Pam threatens Jessica: "Don’t play games with me, you little ginger bitch." Sigh, so lovable. 6. Arlene dishes out some words of wisdom: "You never know when some Iraqi ghost lady is going to curse your entire family." Also, you never know when you'll wake up with hair the color of Tang.
5. Frolicking Faerie Elder questions Sookie: "Boyz II Men — for or against?" There is only one correct answer to this question.
4. Jason gets an unwelcome visit from Russell: "Jesus." Russell: "I actually met him. He was a boring hippie who stank of patchouli."
This is what happens when you're born in a manger with a bunch of free-spirited farm animals.
3. Morella interrogates Andy: "Did you or did you not swear upon the light?" Andy: "All I know is that your finger lit up and I touched it."
E.T. phone home. 2. Jessica bonds with Pam: "Thanks again for letting me stay here." Pam: "Totally. Maybe later we can braid each other’s hair and talk about boys. F—king baby vamps."
Pillow fight! 1. Russell drinks up a faerie: "Oh, sweet merciful f*ck, that was delicious. Heaven, thy name is faerie!"
We love it when Russell taps into his inner 16th century poet.