Bachelor Pad’s Jaclyn Swartz: 5 Things You Need To Know
Have you heard the news? Jaclyn Swartz is bring her A-game to Bachelor Pad 3, and we couldn't be fist pumping any harder. You might remember Jaclyn from Ben Flajnik's season of The Bachelor (sadly, she only made it to the third week), and if she's half as much fun on BP3, we're in for a wild ride.
Check out 5 things you need to know about Jaclyn — other than the fact that she's an amazing ugly-crier.
1. She's a Tomboy! Jaclyn works as an advertising account manager at CBS Sports, which means she knows all about baseball (and other activities where you chuck balls and wear protective codpieces). In other words, she's the perfect girlfriend.
2. She's From the Great State of Massachusetts Jaclyn's a blue blood through and through, and hails from Newton, Massachusetts. Basically, she is the perky blond version of a pilgrim, and we assume she spent her childhood on the Mayflower. Jaclyn moved away from MA to attend the University of Wisconsin, and she currently lives in The Big Apple.
3. She Loves to Be Surprised Hopefully Chris Harrison has some tricks up his sexy sleeves, because Jaclyn loves the element of surprise — especially when it comes to dating! According to her ABC Bio, Jaclyn's perfect date is "being whisked away to an undisclosed spot! The element of surprise sets an amazing tone for the rest of the date." You know what's surprising? Rented helicopters and people named Kalon, just saying. Match made in heaven, people.
4. She Hates Glee and Potatoes Have you checked out Jaclyn's Twitter bio? Not only does she hate Glee (talk to the hand), she detests potatoes. It's like she's never even tasted a french fry. In other news, Jaclyn tweets non stop, so make sure to add her to your "Guilty Pleasures" list!
5. She's Friends With a Former Charlie Sheen Goddess Stop everything. Jaclyn is friends with Megan Levant, aka one of Charlie Sheen's "Goddesses." You guys, tiger blood. "I had a friend in college who I haven’t seen in 6 years who lives in L.A," Jaclyn says, "and I believe she was dating Charlie sheen. I don’t know the details. It’s kind of mortifying being connected to the goddesses but that’s her business."