Happy Birthday, Rachel Truehart — 5 Reasons We Love You!
Sigh.Rachel Truehart — is there anyone more loveable on Bachelor Pad 3? On August 20, 2012, this lovely lady turns 28, and to celebrate we’re listing 5 reasons Rachel makes our grinch hearts grow three times as big.
1. She’s actually nice! Rachel does a good job of keeping herself above the fray. She doesn’t get wrapped up in the he-said, she-said Bachelor Pad drama. To prove it she’s managed to spark a crush withMichael Stagliano, the one guy who seems as genuine as she is. Good work, Rach!
2. She’s nice, but also not falling for your sob story. In case you didn’t know, everythingTony Pieper has ever done onThe Bachelorette or Bachelor Pad3 is for his son — everything. Like when Rachel invited Tony on her group date, he tried to pull the son card on her to get a rose. Whip smart, savvy, yet always kind, she wasn’t having it —see for yourself.
3. She’s a natural beauty If you think that Rachel’s stunning looks are the product of some kind of TV makeup magic, look no further than this video which includes a radiant makeup-free Rachel.
4. She’s looking out for you. Remember when Jamie Otis was completely lovestruck overChris Bukowski even though everyone knew he was playing her like crazy off Blakeley Jones and Sarah Newlon? Rachel took the time to give Jamie a much-needed reality check, telling her to watch out for herself and not be so trusting of Chris. Amen, sister.
5. She’s got style. Those bangs! That raspy voice! The nose ring! Girlfriend has a style all her own, and we love her for it!