Marlene King's Twitter
The BetrAyer, Finale Death & Pretty Dirty Secrets: Pretty Little Liars Week in Review 8/24
Let’s see what happened in the world of Pretty Little Liars this week! Spoiler alert: A lot!
- We only got three sneak peeks of the Season 3 summer finale, but Marlene King let loose a bunch of teasers, quotes, and hints. We’ll even see the Emaya pens again! And Mona! Both in a black hoodie and in a nurse’s uniform?!
- Brendan Robinson tried to explain all of Lucas’s crazy behavior to us, and Brant Daugherty spilled a few major spoilers, too.
- We were thrown a major curveball in this sneak peek. Who dies?! Is it someone close to Hanna?
- We also recapped the most recent episode, and wondered why Ali was so scared of Paige way back when. Nate gave Jenna the chills, and Aria kinda met Ezra’s son on his birthday. Surprise...?
- Oh, and what was that creepy song playing at the end of Episode 11?
- So who will the mysterious betrAyer be? This week, we took closer looks at Paige, Lucas, Spencer, and Toby.
- Wanna see some behind-the-scenes photos from the Season 3 winter season?
- Pretty Dirty Secrets announced! Who’s in it and where does it take place? We met new character Shana and speculated on who she is, and even got some sneak peek photos.
See you next week, Little Liars fanatics!
Find more Pretty Little Liars spoilers here.
Catch the PLL Season 3 summer finale on Tuesday, August 28 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.
Molly Friedman is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @MollyFriedman.
Get your Pretty Little Liars fix: Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter and Tumblr!