Obviously we're not going to get every answer we crave (would it be any fun if we did?), but that doesn't stop us from wondering. So, for posterity's sake, here are our Top 10 questions heading into this finale.
5. Who is the betrAyer? Obviously this is a big one, and it will be answered.
6. What was Maya doing in the week before she died? And, relatedly, what did she know?
7. What exactly happened "that night"? We've heard bits and pieces, but we want to know the full story.
8. What in the world is up with Lucas (Brendan Robinson)? If he's the betrayer, all of his sketchy behavior will start to make sense. But if not, we want an explanation of why he's been acting so shady.
9. What's up with Nate? Because, let's be honest, there's no way he's just Maya's well meaning cousin. Is he her stalker ex? Why did he know about the earrings Emily (Shay Mitchell) gave her right before she disappeared? Why is he so angry all of the time? So many questions!
10. Is Ali really dead? Did she have a twin? Our favorite theories! We won't let go of the idea that Ali and/or her possible twin is alive until it's either proven to be true, or declared totally and absolutely false by Marlene King herself.
What do you most want to see answered? Let us know in the comments below.