10. Hanna: “Paige wasn’t in Spanish today. Yo hablo sicko.” Hanna might want to master English first before trying to pick up additional languages.
9. Emily [about the girls thinking Paige killed Maya]: “Are you out of your friggin’ minds?” We thought that the only people who are out of their minds are in Radley.
8. Hanna [about Paige]: “[Emily] finally gets over Maya, and now she’s stuck with some twisted, psycho bitch.” In the court of Hanna, you’re a psycho bitch until proven innocent.
7. Emily: “You scared me half to death!” Nate: “Not really, but I will.” Apparently, Nate doesn’t get what a figure of speech is.
6. Hanna [to Spencer, after expressing doubt that Paige is “A”]: “This is a practice run.” Hanna is saving her effort for the real thing.
5. Spencer: “Drugging yourself is the best alibi ever — classic Sharon Stone move. Remember that movie Basic Instinct?” Aria and Hanna: “No.” Speaking of Basic Instinct, we’re just glad “A” hasn’t tried killing anyone with an ice pick yet.
4. Hanna: “I get Mona being fashionably late, but Paige?” Punctuality is important, even if you’re a deranged stalker.
3. Hanna: “Does three messages and six texts make me a stalker?” That definitely puts Hanna on the border of “persistent” and “recipient of a restraining order.”
2. Hanna: “I almost killed you!” Caleb: “With a pink furry lamp?” It would be the cutest murder weapon ever.
1. Hanna: “Things just went from worse to worser.” Spencer: “That’s not a word, but continue.” Hanna’s quotes go from hilarious to hilariouser.
Catch the PLL Halloween special on Tuesday, October 23 at 8 p.m. ET/PT onABC Family.
Pretty Little Liars" googleanalytics ="UA-10597003-4" postauthor="kayti-burt" posttag="Pretty Little Liars" tagstring="Pretty Little Liars,Features" data-url="http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-07-27-pretty-little-liars-a-reveals-that-would-be-the-most-shocking/" onClick="AjaxContentCall(1428874,3);">