Bachelor Pad’s Chris Bukowski: 7 Things You Need to Know
Get ready to bust a move, because it's time to meet The Bachelorette's resident awkward dancer, Chris Bukowski! Emily Maynard was briefly swept off her feet by this bad boy, and we've rounded up 7 things you need to know to prep for his triumphant return on the small screen on Bachelor Pad 3. Don't blame us if you fall in love.
1. He's From The Windy City Chris hails from Chicago, Illinois, which means he'll definitely have a city-kid edge over his country bumpkin competition. Then again, he probably likes deep-dish pizza. Not sure how we feel about that...
2. He's a Pretty Young Thing Chris might look mature beyond his years (those abs!), but he's a mere 27 years old (just a year old than Em)! Clearly, this dude has plenty of living left to do, and BP3 is helping him live it large.
3. He Has an Alter Ego Chris' Linkedin profile is listed under the stealthy name "Ryan Carbonaro," presumably so he can maintain his professional network while avoiding crazy fan-girls. Either that or he has multiple personalities, one of whom is obsessed with spaghetti.
4. He's a Sports Marketing Manager Chris currently works as a sports marketing manager for Sears Centre Arena. We're not sure exactly what this job entails, but it sounds pretty high profile! Fingers crossed that Chris makes enough cash to keep his future wife in diamonds. After all, they're a girl's best friend.
5. He Went to School in Las Vegas Chris graduated from University of Nevada's Hospitality Management program in 2009, which mean he's a bonafide expert in the art of being a gentleman. Of course we can't forget that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so don't expect Chris to reveal too much about his college years.
6. He Used to Work for The Islanders Chris worked for the New York Islanders before becoming sports marketing manager for The Sears Centre Arena! Unfortunately, his past is awash in mystery, but we like to think he drove the zamboni.
7. He Busts Some Serious Moves Prepare to bump and grind ladies, because Chris loves to break out his dancing shoes. Check out this adorable (and completely awkward) YouTube video of him dancing at a Luke Bryan concert. His moves starts at around 2:50, and warning — you might swoon.