Credit: Photo via Snooki's Twitter    
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0

Jersey Shore

Snooki Is Done Partying, So What Does She Do Instead?

At least 60 percent of Snooki's initial fame was based on her drunken Jersey Shore antics (the other 40 percent was the pouf and her silly sober thoughts, of course). But now that she's the happy mom of a beautiful baby boy, those days are over.

"The partying is long gone," Snooki told People as part of their cover story about her new life with baby Lorenzo. "I'm a new person."

So now that she's not throwing back shots and partying with potted plants, what does Snooki do with what little free time she has in between changing diapers and feeding her baby? Her Twitter account gives us a clue.

Last night (September 4), she tweeted, "Movie time with Jionni! Love my man."

Other recent Snooki activities included napping with Lorenzo, Sunday dinner with the family, trying on shoes, getting excited for her fave TV show, and watching daytime TV. Sounds … kind of like our lives, actually.

Of course, Snooki also found time to do that People cover shoot, so it's not like she's abandoned the limelight entirely. We wouldn't want that!

Read more about Snooki’s baby.

Catch the finale of Snooki & JWOWW on Thursday, September 13 at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.

Source: People, @Snooki, @Snooki, @Snooki, @Snooki, @Snooki

For more on Jersey Shore, Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook.