Bachelor Pad 3’s Nick Peterson — 5 Things You Need To Know
Nick Peterson and his abs of steel are back and better than ever for an all new season of Bachelor Pad! Check out 5 things you need to know about Nick to prepare for his adventure in Chris Harrison's chamber of secrets — and try not to fall in love while reading this.
1. He played minor league baseball! If you long to see Nick dressed up in man leggings, look no further than pics from his days as a minor league baseball player in the Yankee organization. A million swoons! Nick was drafted in 2006, played two years in the team’s minor league system, and went on to play another two years as an "independent athlete." Sigh, this guy has hit a homerun straight to our hearts. Get it? Baseball humor.
2. He's a personal trainer. Nowadays, Nick runs his very own training company in Tampa Bay called Peety's Personal Training, which is obviously the best name ever. Nick earned his bachelor's degree in Entrepreneurship from the University of Tampa, and his company specializes in weight loss and individual training. By the way, if you have doubts about Nick's abilities, just look at his ridiculously chiseled abs.
3. He runs "Bachelorette Bootcamps." Nick's latest business venture involves training groups of ladies in the park using a series of high-energy, low impact workouts. That's right, you can look just as fit n' fine as he does! “Being on The Bachelorette gave me the national platform I needed to jumpstart my passion for helping people achieve their optimal best,” Nick says. “It’s all about motivating someone to be all they can be and showing them the results they can get if they’re willing to work hard.”
4. He looks just like Matthew McConaughey. Can we please talk about how much Nick looks like Hollywood's resident bongo-banging yoga master, Matthew McConaughey? At this point we're convinced they were seperated at birth. And yes, this is probably the most important thing you need to know about him.
5. He's a cowboy, baby! This southern gent loves nothing more than getting his country bumpkin on. According to his old ABC bio, Nick typical Saturday night involves, "A pair of tight jeans, cowboy boots, country music, good friends, and line-dancin'!" Also, Nick has three tattoos, one of which we assume is a tramp-stamp of an American flag.