Top 10 Quotes From Bachelor Pad 3: “I’m So Glad I Worked at Hooters For 13 Years”
Bachelor Pad 3 might be over (nooooooooo!), but the beautiful words of wisdom we had the pleasure of hearing over the past eight weeks will stay with us always. No really, we are being haunted by Chris Harrison on a nightly basis. We get it, Chris, you love flowers.
Without further ado, check out the top 10 quotes from The Pad!
10. Blakeley gets her astrology on: “I’m a Scorpio and I will sting the sh-t of you, in retrospect. For real.” Ugh, lord knows what kinds of infections she'll give us with her stinger.
9. Nick reveals his pervy undertones: "See, we don't really know what the song is about. Motor-boating, for me. I think of boobs when I think of motoring." Which is why he was asked to be on Bachelor Pad.
8. Chris feels all the feelings: “I’m still trying to figure out how long it takes for a broken heart to heal.” You guys. No one knows what it's like to be a bad man. To be a sad man. Behind blue eyes.
7. Ed becomes depressed: "Where's the heat? It's not a hot tub. It's a cold tub!" Honestly, we're with Ed on this one. That hot tub should be boiling in order to kill off fungi.
6. Kalon contemplates Blakeley and Tony's relationship: “I kind of see her as a praying mantis. I’m afraid she’s going to f--k him and bite his head off. Also known as the "Christian Grey."
5. Ed loses the hot fudge challenge: “This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to me.” It must be opposite day, because flopping around in fudge sounds like the best thing ever.
4. Jaclyn worries about Sarah: “I can’t tell if Sarah is dancing or if there’s something legitimately wrong with her. I’m about to call the medic. Somebody help us.” Medic? Hah, there are no medics on Bachelor Pad.
3. Blakeley balances some teacups: "I'm so glad I worked at Hooters for 13 years." This quote speaks for itself. Next!
2. Michael Stagliano checks out Chris Harrison's wax figure: “And there’s just pee in my jeans now.” Join the club, we're constantly peeing our pants while staring at Chris Harrison.
1. Blakeley hits up a spelling bee: "Who spells anymore, honestly?" Sigh, kids these days.
BONUS: Erica Rose worries everyone: “I’m gonna eat my kids’ hair sometime.” They should be so lucky