Top X Factor 2012 Audition Quotes: Meeting Britney Spears Is Like Meeting God
Words of wisdom courtesy of Britney Spears and her tribe of interns (aka Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid, and Demi Lovato) are super important, and the time has come for you to create an inspiration journal. You will need the following supplies: A Five Star trapper keeper, Lisa Frank stickers, invisible ink (for all the secrets), and a copy of Now That's What I Call Music. Or you can just read this roundup of the 10 best quotes from part two of X Factor's season premiere!
10. Britney speaks all the languages: "Konichiwa." Konichiyesplease.
9. Simon pays Johnny Maxwell a compliment: "I get you." They are so soul sisters from another mister.
8. Simon works his inner pervert: "A lot of junk in that trunk." Sigh, looks like he's talking about himself in the first person again....
7. Demi real talks: "I'd love it if someone hot came in who could actually sing." Someone find One Direction! PAGING ZAYN MALIK!
6. Britney ruins some more lives: "You can't destroy that song, sweetie." The queen has spoken. Off with his head!
5. Patrick Ford real talks, y'all better listen: "I can't believe I'm meeting Britney Spears. It's like meeting God." Accurate, Patrick. Preach!
4. Demi grosses us out: "You ooze of joy when you're singing." Ew, girl. Let's rethink that word choice.
3. Patrick Ford super-fans all over Britney: "Do I look like her at all? I think she might be my sister." Answer: Yes and yes?
2. L.A. Reid compliments Jason Brock... We think: "Your voice is a song's best friend." L.A. has so many poems happening in his mind.
1. Patrick continues to stan himself silly: "I would never argue with Britney. NEVER EVER." Leave. Britney. ALONE!