Merp: Deena Nicole’s 10 Most Ridiculous Jersey Shore Quotes of All Time
With Jersey Shore heading into its final season (*sniff*), it's time to start looking back at the many glorious hours of entertainment the cast has given us over the years.
So, of course, we have to take stock of their crazy quotes. If there was one thing the show was always good for, it was memorable soundbites. Without further ado, here are our picks for Deena Nicole's most ridiculous, hilarious, and just plain awesome quotes ever.
10. Season 5: (About the tornado): “I’m taking cover. I saw the Wizard of Oz, I don’t want to be like Dorothy, up swinging all over the freaking sky with my dog and stuff.” It's a common worry.
9. Season 3: [About a guy in a restaurant wearing tight "retro" shorts]: "Talk about tighty whities. The guy had a camel toe on his penis and everything." Evocative language that only Deena could produce.
8. Season 5: “Mike put down the freaking fire. He’s like one of those people, a hermaphrodite or whatever it is.” So close … kinda.
7. Season 3: "I, like, was so hystatic that I almost cried. Hystatic is, you know, when you're like super happy and, like … really happy." Hear that, Webster?
6. Season 3: "I definitely don't have sex on the first date. It's not Halloween. I'm not handing out candy for free. Like, you need a golden ticket to get into these drawers." A girl's gotta have standards.
5. Season 4: "I'm so proud of myself for not falling last night." Baby steps.
4. Season 4: “It's only, like, Jersey girls that can dance so hard their underwears come off." Something else to be proud of?
3. Season 3: “I have no idea why Sammi’s here. She’s boring. There’s nothing to her. There’s nothing there. She’s like furniture.” Oddly, this is actually the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
2. Season 3: "Yo', face down, ass up. That's the way I like to have a good time." And, with that, we knew she was a keeper.
1. Season 4: (to Mike): "I can lose weight for free. You need about ten grand to fix your f*cking face." Perfection.